Dr. Sadeghi and First Dental Associates’ caring experts are passionate about providing quality family dentistry in a comfortable environment. Our devotion even earned us the Best Dental Clinic Award: Best of Stoneham, 2014.
Our enthusiasm for offering the finest dental care remains as strong as ever. Because we use the latest, most beneficial technology and treat your family with kindness, you’ll notice from your first visit why people from the entire Middlesex County area have been choosing us to care for their smiles for nearly a decade.
Call 781-435-7290 to make an appointment at our friendly Reading, MA dentist office!
Ensuring Comfort For Every Family Member
There are few things more important for the health of your family than high-quality dental care. Yet many people dread coming to the dentist because they associate dental offices with discomfort. That’s why at First Dental Associates, our caring staff is devoted to making sure you are comfortable, from the moment you walk in the door to the moment you leave.
Some of the ways we provide the best experience for you include:
- Sensitivity and understanding by Dr. Sadeghi, who takes her time to listen to your concerns and learn about your likes or dislikes
- Televisions with cable and headphones in each operatory, so you don’t have to miss your favorite shows or ballgames when receiving dental care from our expert staff
- Free Wi-Fi, so you can work or keep up with the latest news while waiting for your dental procedure
We truly get to know your family so that you feel at home in our office. But our care doesn’t end when you leave our office. We’ll follow up with you to make sure you are happy with your visit.
Providing Care With Safer And Faster Technology
Dr. Sadeghi has been a leader in bringing the latest dental technology to the Reading area. For example, she uses:
- Digital X-Rays – Digital X-rays make it easier and quicker to get detailed images of your mouth and teeth so that we can develop a custom treatment plan right away. This digital process also reduces the exposure to radiation by up to 90 percent.
- VELscope Screening – This non-invasive oral cancer screening allows us to closely monitor your family’s oral health. We can detect any abnormalities to instantly start helping your smile, if needed.
- Intraoral Cameras – You can actually see what Dr. Sadeghi sees when she examines your mouth! The intraoral camera sends images to screens in our office that you can easily view, helping you better understand your oral health needs and the dental procedures you require.
Call 781-435-7290 today to schedule an appointment, or simply fill out our online form. We offer evening and Saturday hours, and our convenient location has plenty of parking right off Main Street (directly off the I-95 exit/Route 128). We look forward to making your family a part of ours!