If you’re not happy with your misaligned teeth, the idea of wearing metal brackets and wires for a couple of years might be unappealing.
Thankfully, Dr. Sadeghi offers Invisalign clear braces at First Dental Associates as an excellent solution! These removable aligners are:
- Practically invisible so no one will notice
- More comfortable than traditional metal braces
- Faster-acting than metal braces
- Removable for eating and easy cleaning
Dr. Sadeghi is a Certified Preferred Invisalign provider, as well as a part of the Academy of Orthodontics. So you know when you get your Invisalign treatment at First Dental Associates, you are receiving expert care.
Our Reading, MA dentist office can use Invisalign invisible braces to give you the smile you deserve, or for minor orthodontic adjustments, we can create retainers instead. Call us at 781-435-7290 for your consultation today. We are committed to giving you the right treatments for your needs, so you can have a smile you love to show off.
Gently, Quickly And Privately Straightening Your Smile
Invisalign is a teeth straightening procedure that uses a series of clear aligners to gently and gradually move your teeth into their proper alignment.
Here’s how it works:
- Your Invisalign aligners fit directly over your natural teeth, where they will gently nudge your crooked teeth into alignment.
- Every couple of weeks, you will put in a new aligner that will continue to move your teeth. Gradually, you will be getting closer and closer to your straight smile.
- Every six weeks, you will check in at First Dental Associates to make sure the process is progressing properly. Otherwise, the bulk of the treatment takes place at home.
Typically, an Invisalign treatment takes nine to 15 months, using anywhere from 18-30 aligners, but this depends entirely on the individual case.
In addition to traditional Invisalign, we also offer Invisalign Express 10. Express 10 is designed to get your teeth into proper alignment in just three to six months using only 10 aligners or less.
Enjoying Health Benefits Thanks To Orthodontics
In addition to gaining a grin you can always be proud of, your straighter smile will also prove to be an excellent investment for your oral health in the long run. Your straighter smile can help ensure:
- Reduced risk of periodontal disease, or gum disease, since food is less likely to become trapped in between teeth and cause buildup of bacteria and plaque
- Increased comfort due to less stress on your jaw, which can be caused by misaligned teeth
- Less trauma to your teeth due to misalignment, which can cause them to become worn and lead to costly restorative procedures