At First Dental Associates, Dr. Sadeghi provides dental implants to replace your missing teeth and return your smile’s strength. Dental implants are a popular, long-term, and dependable tooth replacement option. They ensure:
- You never have to worry about loose dentures again
- You can smile, eat, and speak with confidence
- You benefit from improved oral health
We can provide dental implant solutions whether you need to replace a single tooth, a series of teeth, or a whole row.
Call 781-435-7290 to visit our Reading, MA dentist. Dr. Sadeghi will explain how receiving implants will be like growing a brand-new set of teeth!
Strengthening Your Smile With Dental Implants
Your new dental implants can improve both your smile and daily life in many ways. They will:
- Help your jaw retain bone mass, which is lost after you’ve been missing teeth
- Ensure your replacement teeth have a stable anchor so you can chew any foods you like (including healthy foods like apples and nuts)
- Enhance your overall appearance, as missing teeth can actually cause your face to change shape
- Improve your speech, which may have been affected by your missing teeth
Comfortably Receiving Your Dental Implants
Essentially, dental implants are synthetic replacement tooth roots. They are made from titanium rods that are surgically placed into your jawbone and act as anchors for your replacement teeth. We will ensure your comfort with anesthetic and, if needed, dental sedation throughout the entire process.